Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Funtabulous - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Funtabulous > Topics

Subject: The difference between s*x and making lo
Replies: 27 Views: 669

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 10:47am
II know from experience most guys just like straight s*x from any women.Its not all about the pleasure they would derive from that partner but its about there own selfish needs.Yes I'd like to be fu*ked hard to my soul,but I also would like to experience the pleasure that leads me to my final climax.The art of making love often confuses most men and women is because they hurry through things,so they can get over it.If you want to truly,deeply enjoy a passionate round of s*x,remember the art of making love,and apprciate it to the core... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:14am
I think there is a time and a place for both. Sometimes nothing beats a good hard fck, other times you want to be sensual and bring about climax after climax. To me both are essential in a healthy s*x life. *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 11:40am
Indeed there is a time and place especially for s*x..But don't you think everything shouldn't be just in the bedroom only,imagine I am in the elevator at work and am really in the mood and had been h*rny all morning,and my bf is right there with me.We start kissing and playing with each other and that's sensual enough,till he pulls my skirt up,unbuttons his pants,drops me panties,lifts me to his hips and fks me right there and then....I'd love it and wouldn't have to wait till I get home to get laid...and if I did get home seeing him again and what we did earlier will onlt make me want to make thingsspecial with him in the bedroom:)so much for creativity:) x x x *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:43am
Totally agree, if you're in the mood and the opportunity is there then make the most of it. Spontaneity is key to any great s*x. Surprise and variety is what can heighten any experience and then your climax might be more exhilarating both at the time and later on. I think you and i have very similar ideas :) x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 11:49am
Yes I'd miss the comfort zone of the bedroom where its just the two of us and no1 is watching.Imagine in the elevator,we have cameras all over at the workplace.It would simply turn me or him on just being watched.Being spontaneous is good but it could also be asking for trouble:)a hefty fine etc but we get away most often cos its the most natural thing in the world.Imagine the person watching us in the elevator,what it would mean for him if he isn't getting s*x at all or much worse...he would also benefit with what my bf and I just experienced in the elevator... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:54am
Definitely being watched and filmed is a huge turn on, as is doing the watching. Seeing 2 real people (as opposed to p0rn) fking is both beautiful and highly stimulating, especially for someone who isn't getting laid lol xx *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:55am
I'd want a copy of that recording to watch back as we fked later on x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 11:59am
fking as in not getting laid?I can have s*x everyday but its not the same as making love...I prefer to savour the moment...make it last...I'd like it fast too but honestly speaking,I prefer him worshipping my body all the way to my soul,fking me hardc*re would just end there...I want much more.. *

mike916 18.02.18 - 12:00pm
Have to agree with you :) xx *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 12:04pm
We may have similiar view on certain topics,how many of us actually go out there and experiment our ideas and thoughts?Why do we hold back what gives us so much pleasure?Our wants and needs are just as important,it plays a major role in our lives and keeps us fit and healthy too x x x *

mike916 18.02.18 - 01:26pm
Yup you're absolutely right. And when i was younger i did pursue all my ideas and fantasies. As i have got older i have become less active, although the ideas are still just as prominent. I think you need the right person to follow these thoughts and actions with you. You for example x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 03:10pm
We all have strange fantasies regarding our s*xual needs.It varies amongst us just like the food we eat:)our choices!tastes etc...I like my food hot and my men hotter.Not just any man would do it for me.He must have the perfect looks(I know looks don't matter)even when he is not touching me,he must be able to give me that tingly feeling,those butterflies in my tummy,that weakness at my knees just by looing into my eyes,and by his smile.He must be able to make love to me with his eyes,torture me helplessly,so that I beg to be touched,and when does,he mustnt fumble to get inside me or rush to reach the end...its not a race....we have to express of s*xual desires in such a way,that we long for more within minutes of a climax... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 03:11pm
Sounds great!! x x x *

mike916 18.02.18 - 03:13pm
It's definitely a marathon not a sprint x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 03:17pm
During my younger days I had my fair share of making love the *straight forward*way.I suddenly got bored...then I realised with my phd I could do much more lol,why settle for less?I got it in me,so I decided to learn,to experiment my my own body,my needs.Yes!You do need the right partner for this...I guess I am a few of lucky people who has had the best choices in my s*xual experiences(refers to my blogs)He is understanding and ready to explore anything that I wanted to do...and I with him.Our s*xual lives are very fulfilling(not bragging).There is always something new to learn tho.Its not about having the right partner:)but being the right partner.... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 03:19pm
Or you can have a teacher to show you what you have missed out on x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 03:25pm
Honestly speaking,I learnt from my wap buddy,B(won't use his full name)He taught me about phone s*x in the early years of my marriage just because I was intrigued and also bored.He taught me that I could use more than just my fingers to please myself,that I should love my body,the way it looks and feels.B and I have never met in real..through his calls...(Phones*x)I wanted him to teach me more and he did,as I was a willing student,his best I became within weeks,demanding more and more lessons,and he was ever ready to give me lessons,stealing time away from his work.In order to have a good teacher,one should be a good student aswell...works both ways.. *

mike916 18.02.18 - 03:27pm
I have always been eager to learn x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 03:41pm
You can't just be eager to learn,are you willing to go through all your fantasies/desires without falling for the teacher.You need to experiment things with your teacher with *no limits* and *no expectations*from him/her.You have to bare your soul and trust your teacher implicitly... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 03:45pm
I would trust you x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 03:56pm
Trust is the most important factor whether its in a marriage,or friendship/relationship.If you can't trust,you are not willing to learn,to submit yourself,give in to your needs.Yes you will also need some sort of inspiration to learn.... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 03:58pm
I understand x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 04:06pm
Does that mean that you understand*that making love has its own rules too?You must be able to trust your teacher completly...cos if you are scared,there won't be any glow in the fire:) *

mike916 18.02.18 - 04:07pm
I understand everything and have no fear. I have complete trust x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 04:09pm
You can have any teacher:)am just an inspiration here lol.I am willing to teach you tho,for a price .You will have to practice what I teach you with your partner:)I hope you like doing homework... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 04:11pm
I love homework! :) anything you desire x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 04:14pm
Wrong answer:) not anything I desire....its you!!!!what you want...have you ever read M/M books..You will find more than you bargained for in there.. *

mike916 18.02.18 - 04:15pm
Ha ok anything i desire :) i don't know them no x x x *

This topic is locked.
* Funtabulous Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Funtabulous

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits